We would like to take this opportunity to both thank you for visiting our website and to share with you the importance Abacus Appliance Service Corp. places upon protecting your private information.
Collection of Information:
While you are visiting our website, we may or may not collect personal/confidential information–written, in-person, telephone, facsimile, electronically and online—that may assist us in preparing a quotation for you and in helping us to negotiate with our carriers on your behalf. The personal information we collect may include your name, address, policy or claim information, financial or other information as may be required for a detailed quote.
Disclosure of Information:
We assure you that it is not our policy to share your private information with nonaffiliated third parties other than as permitted or required by law. For example, we may share all of the information listed above with nonaffiliated third parties for, including but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Information necessary to protect the confidentiality or security of our client’s records.
- Information necessary to resolve client disputes or inquiries.
- Information required by individuals or entities who are assessing our legal compliance.
- Information required for us to comply with the law.
- Information necessary to protect against or prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims or other liability
Protection of Information:
Our company maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with state and federal regulations to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.